- English Catalog Psychosomatic Medicine
- Terminological Dictionary of Psychosomatic Medicine 2nd Edition
- Written by: The Terminology Committee in Japanese Society of Psychosomatic Medicine
- Published: 2009 / ISBN978-4-89590-336-3
This is the revised edition in a decade, with 787 terminologies; the only dictionary for physicians interested in psychosomatic medicine and treatment, dental surgeons, co-medical staffs as nurses and clinical psychotherapists, medical students, dental students, and nursing students. It enables users, correct understanding and proper usage of terminology in psychosomatic medicine.Detail（Japanese）
- Personality Disorders in Daily Practice : Classification, Diagnosis, Treatment and Management
- Edited and Written by: Yukihiro Agoh, Tomonobu Kawano, Hiroyuki Suematsu
- Published: 2004 / ISBN978-4-89590-203-8
In recent years, confusion and trouble brought about by patients with personality disorders are said to be increasing, even in departments which deal with bodily disorders. To manage this situation efficiently, this book comprehensibly illustrates first of all, the concepts, diagnosis, and treatments for personality disorder. Also, 8 clinical experts clearly and briefly offer information concerning the role of team medicine, ways of cooperation, specific consultations, requests, and also, how to carry out department transferences.Detail（Japanese）
- Preparation for Initial Consultation in Psychosomatic Internal Medicine Messages Derived from Cases
- Written by: Yoshihide Nakai
- Published: 2005 / ISBN978-4-89590-228-1
The process of initial consultation, which becomes the basis of clinical examination and diagnosis in psychosomatic internal medicine, is discussed from the clinicians’ and patients’ perspectives, together with specific techniques.Detail（Japanese）
Introducing many cases, the author not only reveals each of his consultation techniques but highlights the importance of “knowing, understanding, and sympathizing with the patient.”
This is an essential book not only for clinicians of psychosomatic internal medicine, but also for all medical staff who are involved with the patient’s “body” and “mind.”
For rights inquiries concerning our publications, please contact Takano, Nakazato, or Anji
- ・International shipping is not available.
- ・Titles are subject to change without notice.
- ・Note: All DVDs are NTSC format.